On (23:12 12/07/07), Kai Grossjohann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> put forth the
proposition:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 05:07:46PM +0100, David Woodfall wrote:
> >
> > Yes I want to make a macro that will open a mbox and mark all posts as
> > read. At them moment I have a macro that marks all post read but needs you
> > to manually enter the mbox.
>
> Well, the command is called "change-folder", but you used the term "cd
> into", that is "change-directory".  And to Mutt users, a folder is
> distinct from a directory...
>
> Does this work?  It is untested:
>
> macro index X '<change-folder>/tmp/foo<enter>'
>
> Instead of X, put the desired key, and instead of /tmp/foo, put the name
> of the folder.
>
> Kai

macro generic Y "<change-folder>lists/mutt-users@mutt.org<enter>"

gives error:

/home/dive/mail/lists/hange-folder>lists/mutt-users@mutt.org: No such file
or directory (errno = 2)

--
Arthur's Laws of Love:
        (1) People to whom you are attracted invariably think you