* On 2007.07.13, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "David Woodfall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No I've had this problem before. Mutt sees the <c of <change-folder> and
> assumes its <c> and everything after the 'c' is the folder name.

Specifically, since <change-folder> is not defined in the "generic"
binding map, mutt interprets this as literal "<", "c", "h", etc.  You'll
need to write this macro once for index and once for pager, since those
are the only binding maps that <change-folder> is defined in.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    NSIT    University of Chicago