>  Question for people who post here more frequently than I do - is it
> normal to get a challenge/response mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] when
> posting here ?

It's typical (I get one every time I post), but it's not normal (in the
sense that it shouldn't happen).  Challenge/response should never be
used for mail that you receive as a list member; it's really, really
irritating to other list members.  It's understandable (if somewhat
annoying) as a posting filter on a list -- just not as a receiving
filter on your personal subscription.

I'd like to see the subscriber in question removed from the list --
evidently he's not getting list mail anyway.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    NSIT    University of Chicago