On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 07:44:18AM +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> You can't just make the macros longer? Eg (untested):
>
>   macro   index   <F10>    ":source ~/.mutt/profile.default\nc" # "Load
> default profile"
>
> (Note the "c" inserted at the end of the macro.)
> --
> Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
> http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Frankly (being an armchair coder here), mutt I think needs to be
re-engineered how it handles multiple accounts, it becoming a real PITA.
There should be separate menu for this and a clean way to have it
configured.  This is the one thing that might finally drive me away from
mutt if it isn't fixed.

Just my 2 cents...

--
Dale Harris