On 28Jul2008 01:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| El dilluns, 28 de juliol del 2008 a les 08:46, Cameron Simpson va escriure:
| > On 27Jul2008 10:52, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| > | El dissabte, 26 de juliol del 2008 a les 20:37, Jorge Luis va escriure:

| > |
| > | I have tried the command above, and I do not seem to be having
| > | pathname completion when defining. I have tried to issue the command
manually:
| > |   :source ~/.mutt/Comptes
| > | I do not get a list of folders pressing the <tab>. Pathname completion
| > | works in other contexts, like changing to a different mailbox (the 'c'
| > | key).
| >
| > Even with a trailing slash? Thus:
| >   :source ~/.mutt/Comptes/<tab>
| >                           ^^^^^-- type a TAB here
| >                          ^-- trailing slash
| > (presuming "Comptes" to be a directry containing muttrc files).
|
| Even with the trailing slash. Could that be some kind of configuration
| option?

Hmm. I doesn't work for me either, and I was _sure_ I had tested it slightly
before posting.

Does anyone else know about file completion in the :source command?
--
Cameron Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Microsoft is not the ANSWER.
  Microsoft is the QUESTION,
    and the ANSWER is NO!       - [EMAIL PROTECTED]