When composing an email to e.g. family, while in a list-related mailbox,
I'd like to temporarily reassign "Reply-To:", overriding the current
folder-hook. Using the manual, and experiences found on the list, I've
come as far as this in .muttrc:

send2-hook '~t t...@theirdomain\\.net\\.au' 'my_hdr  Reply-To:
m...@mydomain.on.net'

Even when I precede that with:

send2-hook .* 'unmy_hdr  Reply-To:'

the header remains as set by:

folder-hook mutt.*        my_hdr  Reply-To: mutt-users@mutt.org

Yes, I'm exiting vim before expecting even send2-hook to do anything. ;-)

I've also scanned the manual for a way to use an alias or similar to
match a group of addresses in the hook, so any pointers on that would
also help an awful lot.

If I have to upgrade my Mutt 1.5.15, then I'll have to compile or
upgrade my ubuntu, because the mirrors don't have 7.10 any more.
(OK, yes, soon, maybe, but I usually keep an install for 3 years.)

Erik

--
There is more to life than increasing its speed.
                                                   -- Mahatma Gandhi