Hi,

* Erik Christiansen wrote:
> When composing an email to e.g. family, while in a list-related mailbox,
> I'd like to temporarily reassign "Reply-To:", overriding the current
> folder-hook. Using the manual, and experiences found on the list, I've
> come as far as this in .muttrc:
>
> send2-hook '~t t...@theirdomain\\.net\\.au' 'my_hdr  Reply-To:
> m...@mydomain.on.net'
>
> Even when I precede that with:
>
> send2-hook .* 'unmy_hdr  Reply-To:'

Why send2-hook? Why not send-hook? IIRC send2-hook only triggers from
the compose menu by editing the recipient list and/or re-editing the
message.

> I've also scanned the manual for a way to use an alias or similar to
> match a group of addresses in the hook, so any pointers on that would
> also help an awful lot.

Mutt 1.5.12. comes with address group support. In your case it could be
used as:

     send-hook . 'unmy_hdr Reply-To:'
     send-hook '^~C family' 'my_hdr Reply-To: ...'

and add all addresses for the group "family" like so:

     group -group family -addr ad...@... ad...@...

See http://dev.mutt.org/doc/manual.html#addrgroup on address groups.

(though for 1.5.20, these counts count for 1.5.12. onwards)

Rocco