Hi,

* Erik Christiansen wrote:

> Well, in the manual I'd read "send2-hook is matched every time a message
> is changed, either by editing it, or by using the compose menu to change
> its recipients or subject." I thought that might be useful, but have yet
> to find out.

I'm not entirely sure on this, you really have to try (and tell us or me
so I can try to clarify the docs). But I think "changing" here means
that you really have to create a message for sending first (where
send-hooks trigger), and that you change afterwards.

For example, with your Reply-To setting it may happen that all initial
recipients are in the group and a special settings thus applies. From
the compose menu you (for whatever reason) decide to add somebody else
not in this group. This is where I think send2-hook triggers, because
send-hooks aren't executed in this case.

Do you have $autoedit set?

Rocco