++ 11/08/09 18:41 +0200 - Rocco Rutte:
>> I can't think of a reason why this would be bad (especialy if it's
>> configurable and the default is "off").
[...]
>For eexample, you tag tag delete messages and cover messages you
>didn't want, or have hooks like me that mark duplicates for duplication
>which would delete valid mail automatically if I weren't paying
[...]

These are automatically deleted after you have marked them for deletion
but this time you did the latter using a hook, instead of hitting a key.
For sure, I can understand you do not want to use such a "auto-sync"
fuctionality. This is why such a variable should be left off by default
(and configurable).

If it's off by default, I think this functionality would be a usefull
addition. It's not something I am missing now per se, but I would
consider start using it when it's available.

--
Rejo Zenger . <r...@zenger.nl> . 0x21DBEFD4 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.