On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 12:11:27PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> * On 28 Jun 2010, lee wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > how do you handle return reciepts with mutt? I know I can add header
>
> You could try Werner Koch's rfc2298 MDN patch, but afaik it has not been
> updated in years and probably needs some love.
>
> http://intevation.de/roundup/aegypten/file34/mutt-patch-1.5.6cvs.g10.mdn.1.asc

Thanks, that could be very useful :) However, it makes me think again
that something to handle return reciepts that works (mostly)
independantly of mutt might be a better approach. Patching a recent
mutt version with a patch that's 7 years old and like 14 versions back
could turn out to be a little difficult ...