Hi, Jose.

That is a very interesting set up you have and it would be great if you
could post the relevant parts of your muttrc file and the configuration
of Postfix.

I don't use Postfix - I use Msmtp and Procmail - but I hope that I can
configure Msmtp to do the same as Postfix.

In any case, your idea has really got me thinking, which is good, since
it has been a long time since I have had cause to look at the way I have
my mail system set up.

kind regards

Harry.