On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 03:10:19PM -0600, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> [snip]
>
>     # converting a list to a file-type object for parsing rfc822 headers
>     original = sys.stdin.readlines()
>     email = StringIO.StringIO(''.join(original))
>     message = rfc822.Message(email)
>
>     # ... snip ...
>
>     # reprint the original mail, as well as the status of the hashcash check
>     for line in original:
>         if len(line) == 1 and len(token_status) > 0:
>             print
>             for status in token_status:
>                 print status
>             token_status = []
>         else:
>             print line,
>
> Thanks again.

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do. But
$display_filter should just read the message from stdin and pass
it to stdout. From what I can see that's what your program does
so it should be fine.

To test it just run it in a shell:

    python verify_hashcash.py < path/to/mbox/file/with/one/mail

The following script is the simplest $display_filter doing
nothing:

    #!/bin/sh

    cat

If it works in the shell, it should work fine as $display_filter,
if not, please tell us.

Regards,
Simon
--