On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 06:11, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

> Man, that sounds pretty painful.  mutt is so keyboard dependent and unless
> you had a physical keyboard on your Android device, the mutt folks would have
> to do a lot of interface work.

I’ve tried using mutt via SSH on my iPhone (different OS, but similar device)
and it’s pretty unpleasant, so I’m not sure mutt on Android (cybermutt?) would
be much good.
      What WOULD work, at least in the ten seconds I’ve spent thinking about
it, is an email client with a built-for-Android interface that uses the
contents of your .muttrc for settings, send-hooks, etc.  It wouldn’t *look*
anything like mutt, but it would (mostly) behave like it.

--
    Mike | “A camel is a horse designed
            by a committee.” — Larry Wall