Hi!

I'm using gmail's IMAP and I'm subscribed to several mailing lists. Now
I wont to get that mail from lists to my desktop computer and delete it
from the server, then sort it to different local mailboxes. Other part
is to make offline copy of "valuable" messages and keep them on the
server for usage with other mail clients.

What tool is for what? Fetchmail probably could do this part getting
mail and offlineimap the other part of syncing other messages. Who
should do the sorting part and keep messages from one mailing list in
one mailbox? Is it task for MDA?

Just tell me which tool should do what and I'll try to make my way
somehow.

This is the first time I'm writing to a mailing list so tell me if I did
something wrong. :)