On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 09:53:57AM +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> On 13May2012 16:18, David J. Weller-Fahy
> <dave-lists-mutt-us...@weller-fahy.com> wrote:

> We should point out to Jim that these are all independent. He can
> install the lot, and pick and choose. Personally I recommend he does.
> One size never fits all:-)

It never does. FreeBSD has its ports collection...half of the time, I
skip it and just grab the source, and compile it the way I want it.

> Lister: `Mr Arnold' isn't even his name. His name's `Rimmer'; or `Smeghead';
>     or `Dinosaur breath'; or `Molecule Mind'. And if you want to be really
>     mega-polite to him, Kryten -- we're talking mega-mega-polite -- on those
>     rare and exceptional circumstances, you can call him `Arsehole'.
>         - Red Dwarf, _Kryten_

officer:  Oh, Rimmer, you ARE a smeghead.
   - Red Dwarf, The End

:-)

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

                   Saw something on TV about Psych-os.
             Hmmmm, Psych OS.  Perhaps the next freeware OS....   --me

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html