On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 04:33:13AM -0500, Jim Graham wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 04:17:59AM -0500, Jim Graham wrote:
>
> On one list I'm on (the Chile-Heads list, fwiw), from time to time the
> topic of replying to the list will come up, and the fact that most have
> to do a reply-all to reply to the list, and the resulting duplicate copy
> that some people get gets people irritated.  I sometimes just respond
> suggesting that they just configure their e-mail program to recognize
> the list and to use a list-reply.  Too bad their e-mail clients just
> can't do that.  Oh well, mine can.... ;-}

Yeah this is a pet peeve of mine as well. I hate getting two copies of a
message just because people can't figure out I read the mailing list they're
responding to. At least *I* don't do thath to other people! Thanks, Mutt!

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD