On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 04:12:22PM +0000, John Long wrote:

> Thanks to all the Mutt developers, contributors...

Some years back, I acquired a web buddy, one Mae Ling Mak, a collumnist
for the late Maximum Linux magazine.  She was then and is now a "Mutt
Girl".  I didn't understand her logic at first... what with Evolution
improving with each generation and all.  I was not an IT professional,
so the CLI scared the crap out of me.

Eventually, I came to appreciate simplicity.  I didn't really need the
animated smileys in my emails.  I needed a client that would simply and
securely deliver things like say, messages from police detectives.

Mutt no longer needs the helper applications as it once did and offers
IMAP and GnuPG support.  If you know how, you can even set up a Mutt
launcher icon just like any other email client.

What more does any man need?

Dale
--
"Think nobody intercepts email?  Think again!  Gnu Privacy Guard.  Not
just for spies."