How do I unsubscribe from mutt as I don't want to receive any emails from
mutt

Can you help

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mutt-us...@mutt.org [mailto:owner-mutt-us...@mutt.org] On Behalf
Of Jim Graham
Sent: 19 September 2012 07:39
To: mutt-users@mutt.org
Subject: Re: Old e-mail markup language RFC ?

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 02:32:59PM +1000, m...@raf.org wrote:
> m...@raf.org wrote:
>
> > Jim Graham wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not sure of the exact year, but somewhere around 1996--1997, I was
> > > using an e-mail markup language that was similar in some respects to
> > > html, but it wasn't html.  It was limited to simple text markup such
> > > as bold, simple colors, *maybe* italic and underline (don't remember),
> > > and if I remeember correctly, not much else.
> > >
> > > Does anyone remember what that is (or was) called, and/or what the
> > > RFC for it is?  I do remember that Mutt supported it (and it was one
> > > of the very few that did).

> > it was probably text/richtext (not application/x-rtf).
>
> oops. i mean text/enriched.
>
> > the rfc is http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1523.txt

I thought I remembered it having an FLA like HTML, only different.  I
could be wrong, though...it's been a long time.  And I did stumble across
text/enriched, and either my little test was broken, or Mutt no longer
supports it.  Is it a dead RFC?

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html

--
.