On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 08:12:25AM -0500, Jim Graham wrote:

> Ok, I just did that.  Now let's see if this is bold or if this is
> underlined.
>
> One thing I don't remember is how to specify colors....

I also forgot that the usual line breaks go away....and how to
make line breaks.  What a mess.  As it turned out, the bold was red
(I think that's set in my .muttrc) and the underlined was blue
(again, .muttrc).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running Mac OS X Lion >

Seen in alt.sysadmin.recovery:  "Priceless; that's better than telling
him to use the Read Manual command with the Real Fast option."

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html