Hi Guys,

I read the last long discussion about line wrapping and proper mail
formatting.

Sadly I am on a few mailinglists and in contact with some people that
strictly refuse to write nicely formatted mails. So my next idea was to
rewrap the received message on demand, once I notice that I don't want to
read the ugly mail. But I really like the formatting of the buildin pager,
so I think a macro for " | par | less " is possible, but I loose the tight
integration and cool look of the buildin pager.

Is there any way to pipe a "builtin pager buffer" (the final output
with verified signatures etc) to a process and reread the output to the
buildin pager.

I just skimmed the mutt manpage and the fine manual once again, but nothing
caught my attention that it could work.

Thanks and kind regards,
Andre

--