Hi mutters,
I have started using mutt few days ago.
I have two small problems with the relationship between mutt and abook.

::First question::
When I write an e-mail and I choose the addressee, abook automatically always
insert into the field To (or Cc or Bcc) the name and the e-mail address
(example: name surname <name.surn...@gmail.com>. I would like that in the field
To (or Cc or Bcc) appears only the e-mail address without name and surname.
Is it possible?
In my muttrc I recall abook with this command:

set query_command= "abook --mutt-query '%s'"

::Second question::
I'm not able to select more than one addressee in a single field (To or Cc or
Bcc). Are there any key bindings or something like this to do that?

Thanks a lot,
cheers
leo

--