On 06Sep2015 22:54, Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org> wrote:
* Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au> [09-06-15 22:41]:
On 06Sep2015 21:38, Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org> wrote:
>* Grady Martin <sunnycemet...@gmail.com> [09-06-15 21:32]:
>>Hello, fellow puppies.  The mutt mailing list is magical.  Executing a
>>regular <reply> results in a prompt that confirms the recipient (list or
>>sender).
[...]
>line wrapping would really be nice.

His message was format=flowed, and the lines wrapped nicely on my mutt
display here. Is there something specific wrong?

Most certainly, longer lines than 80 chars.

Hmm. I was going to complain about your reflow_* settings (even though the defaults are to reflow at 78 columns), but I see that they are not properly obeyed for me either. Grady's message wraps at my terminal width, even though I have just set reflow_wrap to 40 as a test.

More interestingly, my reply to you _does_ honour my reflow settings when displayed.

This is just weird.

More testing needed...

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>