Hey Danny, for mailing lists please try to use inline responses. Keep
the referenced mail on top and just as much as it gives enough context
to understand the discussion by other readers whi might not have seen
the original one. Find more in rfc1855 [1]

  1: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

On 28Nov15 09:55 +0200, Danny wrote:
> O.k ... The messages older than 5 days gets tagged but not moved to the
> archived
> folder ...

I was wondering about your /incoming root folder.

> The mails gets put into ~/mail/incoming/operating_systems/FreeBSD (by
> procmail)
> ... the folder I want it to go to is
> ~/mail/incoming/archived/freebsd/freeBSD-Archived ...
>
> I think I am getting the paths wrong ...

Please somebody correct me, mutt uses the 'folder' variable which points
to the root of your mailboxes. Which mailbox type do you use, btw?

According to what I know from your mails, make sure to

  set folder = '~/mail'

Later on, you can use '=' which expands to that path, e.g.:

  folder-hook FreeBSD$ push 'T~d>5d<enter>;s=incoming/os/bsd/FreeBSD-OLD<enter>

will save to a folder in ~/mail/incoming/os/bsd/FreeBSD-OLD

Also make sure that the folder already exists, otherwise mutt will ask
to create it.

Additional remark:
The tagged and saved mails are not purged immediately from you FreeBSD
mailbox. They are marked with D and will be purged as soon as you save
the mailbox.

Cheers,
--
Bastian