> On 28Nov15 09:55 +0200, Danny wrote:
> > O.k ... The messages older than 5 days gets tagged but not moved to the
> > archived
> > folder ...
>
> I was wondering about your /incoming root folder.
>
> > The mails gets put into ~/mail/incoming/operating_systems/FreeBSD (by
> > procmail)
> > ... the folder I want it to go to is
> > ~/mail/incoming/archived/freebsd/freeBSD-Archived ...
> >
> > I think I am getting the paths wrong ...
> According to what I know from your mails, make sure to
>
>   set folder = '~/mail'

That is the way I have it ... ;) ...

> Later on, you can use '=' which expands to that path, e.g.:
>
>   folder-hook FreeBSD$ push
> 'T~d>5d<enter>;s=incoming/os/bsd/FreeBSD-OLD<enter>
>
> will save to a folder in ~/mail/incoming/os/bsd/FreeBSD-OLD
>
> Also make sure that the folder already exists, otherwise mutt will ask
> to create it.

The folder exists and is rw ...

> Additional remark:
> The tagged and saved mails are not purged immediately from you FreeBSD
> mailbox. They are marked with D and will be purged as soon as you save
> the mailbox.

I undestand this ... the messages are currently tagged "*" ... so that seems to
be fine ... my problem is that I am NOT getting to the "D" stage ... I have
tried the "=" but still nothing ...

I have normal mbox style folders ...

root

  ----mail (this is my "set folder")