El día Sunday, January 10, 2016 a las 10:21:24PM +1100, Erik Christiansen
escribió:

> On 09.01.16 23:18, Xu Wang wrote:
> > What I find helpful is that immediately when I reference an attachment
> > I stop my email, save it, add the attachment, then go back to edit
> > email.
>
> The CheckAttach plugin (for Vim) has an ":AttachFile" command which
> allows adding attachments during composing, if desired. But I just
> plough on, and simply respond to the prompt at the end of composing.

I have it installed, but it did not worked; I looked into why and see:

$ find .vim
.vim
.vim/spell
.vim/spell/de.utf-8.spl
.vim/spell/es.utf-8.spl
.vim/spell/es.utf-8.sug
.vim/.netrwhist
.vim/ftplugin
.vim/ftplugin/mail
.vim/ftplugin/mail/CheckAttach.vim
.vim/doc
.vim/doc/CheckAttach.txt
.vim/doc/tags
.vim/.VimballRecord

With truss(1) I got to know that vim was looking for a different place:

.vim/plugin

and I copied .vim/ftplugin/mail/CheckAttach.vim to .vim/plugin/CheckAttach.vim
and with this it workes as expected.

I will test it a while to get familar with it and see if I will like it;

Thanks for the hints

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎