El día Monday, January 11, 2016 a las 10:16:39PM +1100, Erik Christiansen
escribió:

> On 11.01.16 11:34, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > I have had now one issue where after adding, while still in vim, the
> > attachment, it gave the new pseudo header line with its name, but after
> > returning finaly to mutt, all header lines about To, ... have been
> > empty; I could not reproduce this :-(
>
> Hmmm, I'll attach a tiny test attachment, to see what happens with my
> fresh install of the plugin.

> I do not understand your comment about "To:" headers - they bear no
> relation to the actions of the plugin, so ISTM that some other event
> has occurred, mucking up much of the post, not just the attachment.
>
> Were the headers left entirely with mutt, or do you have

After return to mutt, it was like this:

         Bcc:

         Fcc: =outboxC720

    Security: None

(I'm not sure about Fcc: and Security:)

> "set edit_headers=yes" in .muttrc? If the latter, are you certain they

I have in my .muttrc:

# needed by CheckAttach,
# http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2796
set edit_headers

> were present immediately prior to exit from Vim?

yes, I'm very sure; even the Attach: xyz line was filled correctly;

I will wait until next time and collect at least screens.

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎
+49-176-38902045