Hallo Matthias!

Matthias Apitz schrieb am Montag, den 11. Januar 2016:

> El día Monday, January 11, 2016 a las 12:38:46PM +0100, Christian Brabandt
> escribió:
>
> > > I have had now one issue where after adding, while still in vim, the
> > > attachment, it gave the new pseudo header line with its name, but after
> > > returning finaly to mutt, all header lines about To, ... have been
> > > empty; I could not reproduce this :-(
> >
> > In mutt? What mutt version is this? Also make sure, you have set
>
> $ mutt -v
> Mutt 1.5.24 (2015-08-30)

Note, there was just recently an error in mutt fixed, that made mutt
segfault, once you delete the attachments from within mutt re-edit the
message and added another attachments.

However, I have never seen the error you report.

regards,
Christian
--
I selected E5 ... but I didn't hear "Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs"!