( this is second sending after 3 (three) hours; however it could be that
marc.info server wrongly calculates the size, not my povider's prank
this time; rebuild this mail from scratch if the assumption is right
maybe that could help, this mail is *less than* 12k time 1.33 makes less
than 20k the limit )

I'd like to thank Darac Marjal again.

But tHere is not much to discuss about those timings. It's obvious how
my provider deals with me. Every so often, they do pranks like that (it
is very likely a prank, not some error).

Can't stress this enough (editing Lurker source to insert a warning to
that effect would have been better, but is boyond me as yet):

On 160923-20:52+0200, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> Before looking up my *frozen* lurker image:
>
> http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/mutt/lurker/
>
> remember there is no serching there, that's just a mirror, no cgi-bin lurker
> scripts, a frozen mirror...
but:
> So in my Lurker, I was perfectly able to search
and find all more easily...

> and by clicking on that old subject I open:
>
> http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/mutt/lurker/message/20160918.051503.664b40a1.en.html
>
> where I want to test what I wrote in the first mail in this thread, by
> downloading from the links under:
> Message as email
> http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/mutt/lurker/mbox/20160918.051503.664b40a1.rfc822
> and under
> signature.asc (application/pgp-signature)
> http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/mutt/lurker/attach/5@20160918.051503.664b40a1.attach

Which I did. But that's a (line 90 of the downloaded email):

and not quoted printable like ClausAssmann.eml from first post...

I've only covered rfc822 and rfc2045 and most of rfc2046...

And I guess, given that it reads:

        protocol="application/pgp-signature"; boundary="9A1A73/U17WN0PFw"

that the boundary is what separates the body and the sig.

But I got where to confirm (no I couldn't, read on) my conjecture from,
prior to more reading of the MIME rfc that I mentioned above.

I'll try to understand this message with contains more tips (by Claus
as well).

http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/mutt/lurker/message/20160923.030146.8098fe07.en.html

Reproducing it here:
> You can debug what mutt does:
>
> set pgp_verify_command="/tmp/v %s %f"
>
> where /tmp/v is some simple script like:
>
> cat "$1" >/tmp/sig
> cat "$2" >/tmp/body

But I didn't manage to do the above.

Instead the little that I read from the rfc's that I mention in this
thread helped me enough.

This is what verifies for me. Find it in the archive:

Miro.tar.gz

, which I attach.

Regards!
--