On 2018-03-14 13:13, David Woodfall wrote:

> > Previously, I used elinks and it works fine with autoview, however
> > when I try to pipe to it it also renders the headers instead of just
> > the body.

When you try a pipe, is that piping the message (as a pipe command would
do in the index view) or just the html MIME part (as a pipe command in
the attachment view would do)?

> I'm still curious about how autoview works with elinks and that
> nametemplate though.

The binding I have for viewing HTML is a macro which opens the
attachment view, searches for the html part and then calls the
view-mailcap command.