On (14/03/18 23:23), Dave Woodfall <d...@dawoodfall.net> put forth the
proposition:
On (14/03/18 16:01), Ian Zimmerman <i...@very.loosely.org> put forth the
proposition:
On 2018-03-14 13:13, David Woodfall wrote:

Previously, I used elinks and it works fine with autoview, however
when I try to pipe to it it also renders the headers instead of just
the body.

When you try a pipe, is that piping the message (as a pipe command would
do in the index view) or just the html MIME part (as a pipe command in
the attachment view would do)?

It does the whole message. I seem to get messages where the entire
message is html with no separate html part. Mostly from ebay.co.uk,
even though I set to receive mail in plain text only.

I'm still curious about how autoview works with elinks and that
nametemplate though.

The binding I have for viewing HTML is a macro which opens the
attachment view, searches for the html part and then calls the
view-mailcap command.