On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 11:11:31PM +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Well, do you speak for you or for a 'lot of people'? Who they are?
I speak only for my own interests (as I said: I do not need this).

Talking for myself, I really don't need point 1 (composing of HTML messages), but number 2, opening links in an easy way, would be a nice to have. I can always user urlview or send the HTML file to Firefox, but any of these solutions is slower than simply being able to somehow tell mutt "open URL #12 from this e-mail", and have that sent to the web browser.

Cheers,

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org/