Hello List,

I have seen muttrc files with both folder names of gmail, Gmail, and Gmail and
even GoogleMail and varients.

I think what happens if you use on that Google doesn't know about is that gmail
makes that folder for you and does what you are asking for, so if you've said
save drafts
to a GMail (capital G and capital M) folder, it does that, if you say save
drafts to
Gmail (capital G small m) folder it does that for you.

Now I have several folders and they're not the same.

What does gmail really want?  Gmail or GMail or something different?

Thanks in advance for your replies and help.  I'm sorry I'm confused but it is
confusing.

David Ring