Hi everybody,

I have this macro:

macro index,pager G "!offlineimap -o -l /tmp/offlineimap.log\n" "Retrieve new IMAP
messages"

It works well, but I typically use only for =INBOX, so checking all the folders (the default behaviour) is a waste. I've been trying to find if there's any way to pass only the current folder name in the macro. Something like

macro index,pager G "!offlineimap -o -l /tmp/offlineimap.log -f $FOLDER_NAME\n"

I haven't been able to find anything like that. I've found some old solutions online[1] but they look slightly cumbersome; I'd like to set up just one macro, not several (I could have one for the INBOX and another one for all folders, though, but still, it's two macros). Also, they're old responses, and mutt has changed since then.

Cheers!

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36238630/mutt-download-only-current-folder-using-offlineimap

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org