Before I go more into detail what I love about MLO, I would first like
to thank Andrey for one of the best software that is running on my
computer. I was looking for a decent time management and todo
application now for years and I have tried loads of differnet ones.
This is not only the first application that satisfies my neads, but
also one that is surprising me every single day by it's thoughtfulness
and extraordinary configuration options. You can feel it within your
day to day work how much thought must have gone into the software. I
have not discovered a single bug since I am using it, instead I am
discovering more and more usefull features that I have never thought
of I would need. But now I can not live without them anymore!!!  The
software is very well documented and comes with a exceptionaly good
help functionality. Most software I am using and that includes all MS
SW hits a point where you could freek out, since there is a feature
missing that you really need and you can't configure it how you like
it. Different with MLO, until now all things which I thought about
would be usefull to make my work more efficient are build right in. I
am surprised how far it goes. You can sync with outlook, with a
central database file for colaboration and it simply works!
One of the most things I love, is the rapid task entry. learn the
short cuts and you enter tasks in no time!! I have never seen
something that great within the past decade.You can shortcut
everything and you can define the shortcuts yourself. Want to assign a
context via hotkey? Just do it, no problem. You do not like the strg r
shortcut for zooming into a project, assign arrow right and boom here
you go! If you are looking for a great time management software that
even follows the GTD concept your search is over!! Use MLO and it will
change your working live forever!

Thank you Andrey!