On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Andrey Tkachuk (MLO) <
for...@mylifeorganized.net> wrote:

> 1) nothing before MLO client is implemented for Andorid (in
> development)
> 2) per task syncing, conflict resolving, speed, sync from anywhere
> where there is internet access, connect mobile devices, share with
> other people and more what Cloud architecture can do.
> 3) yes the reason is that we cannot prevent abusing the system when
> people will re-create new accounts each two weeks.

On this last point, why not start with trusting that people will behave well
and changing the policy if you spot abuse. Abuse should be pretty easy to
spot - you see the same MLO client (identified by their license) and mobile
device syncing to new accounts every few weeks.

Cheers
Mark
   *Mark Levison* | Agile Pain Relief
Consulting<http://agilepainrelief.com/>| Agile