I already emailed about this, and the developers seemed keen to add it in.

-Josh

From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorgani...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Stroyan
Sent: Friday, 17 September 2010 1:16 PM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MLO] Re: Cloud sync questions

At 08:47 PM 9/16/2010, you wrote:

Hmm.  I'm curious to know the reasoning behind not having live
sync'ing (ala Google spreadsheets).  Personally, I'd feel a lot more
secure not having to worry about cron jobs or remembering to manually
sync... rather, just having ML reflect new or edited tasks in the
cloud within seconds.

I'll second that.  I have a temporary Android sync solution working but it's
annoying that I have to hit "sync" everywhere to see things show up (or go away
when marked off).

Lisa

Disclaimer:
individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it, and notify
the sender. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
Immersive Technologies Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email
transmission.