Andrey,

if the quoted text is the case, then do listen to our voice by
enabling UserVoice.com as requested in many threads so you can stop
tracking things manually thus eliminating part of the "Much of manual
work" that you are doing in order to track our request by missusing a
discussion group... my humble opinion, hope you don't take this
wrong ;)