This is one of my next move Leigh. I gave a friend 20$ two weeks ago to install
mlo on his ipad to try it out. Now, I'm gonna find another friend who has an
android tablet , give him 20 bucks,  and try mlo on his android tablet.

PS: Am I missing something here! Actually, I would love to use mlo on ipad, or
even maybe on android tablet, but seems the flags (I use a lot) and the
Outline/To-do...don't exist. And when some great idea that needs elaboration
comes to my mind, I need the full functionnalities of mlo NOW to process it.
It's not that I'm a big baby and need everything now. It's just that my work
schedule permits that!
Luc

Envoyé de mon iPhone