Wow John, I'm impressed!
Question: do you feel that the touchscreen under W7 works ok enough?
I'm gonna check the SSD thing you're talking about to see!
...And the way you put it, looks like the perfect layout I was looking for.
Now, I just have to convince my wife to let me spend 2000$. (just kidding)
Luc

Envoyé de mon iPhone