Often, a task consists in draft or write out a text, a minute, an answer to
a mail or whatever.
In those cases, who use to "outsource" the process in another software
(Evernote, Onenote, Outlook,), and who drafts his note into the note
section of a task within MLO ?
I'd be very interested in someone else experience, pros and cons.

Sometime, I say to myself : separate the "organizing my todos" and the
"doing them". Thus, I write notes in Evernote or Onenote.
But that make more "steps", and sometime in a mobile context, the links
toward Evernote are not working on android, and I prefer to draft the text
in MLO, and copy/paste it in a mail, a word document or whatever when the
task consist of writing it out.

What about you ?