Just FYI - I use K9 as well, but have it hooked up to Gmail with my drafts
folder set to be my gmail drafts folder. I can look up the specific
settings if you need them.

It's kind of a pain to get back to my drafts in K9 though, have to go to
accounts, gmail, folders, drafts. So it might not be worth switching.

Lisa

Lisa