Hi, Marc. There are a number of scenarios in which relying on the latest
timestamp does not work. Three that come quickly to mind are (1) Today’s
changes to yesterday’s task, (2) you are both right, and (3) trickle down.

Today’s changes to yesterday’s task

I have a task that repeats daily. Monday I complete the task and now it
shows Tuesday. On Tuesday on my phone I realize I will not be getting to
this task until Wednesday, so I complete it twice and now it shows Thursday

On Oct 28, 2012 6:12 AM, "Marc García Martí" <marc.garcia.ma...@gmail.com>