IMHO as a project manager with 20+ years of experience using both manual
and electronic planning tools, there are definitely some considerations
going forward for any business wanting to manage themselves.

   - Can the tool provide Hierarchical organization of projects? (if
   needed, they are not always needed)
   - Can the projects be shared? (if necessary)
   - Is it eco-system specific? ( i.e.. do I have to tie my entire business
   and my people to a specific platform ( i.e. windows, Mac, Android etc to
   use the product)
   - Will the platform (OS), and the product (software), keep up together?
   (It is incredibly costly to change systems. The cost is usually in man
   hours to re-train and then have people screw around trying to figure it out
   or make it work. Man hours are usually the most expensive item)
   - What platform helps my people be productive? (Often people struggle
   with systems)
   - What platforms will likely be productive in the future? (Obvious one
   here is "Web interfaces", though both Mac desktop and Windows desktops will
   remain strong into the future also)
   - Will a web interface give all the complexity we require? Does it need
   to?

At present as hardware and software change and merge, we're seeing a shift
to multiple platforms (OS) being required inside a single business. This
can be driven simply by the users desire and or the companies quest to
satisfy good employees. Companies want to offer a diverse choice to help
their people be productive and happy an retained. The amount of people
"working away from the office" is increasing rapidly and this requires
either sophisticated VPN or similar tech that someone has to manage (cost
to business), or a WEB interface which is far easier for the employee to
get on, stay in touch and be productive.

I would say that MLO has to offer some sort of supplemental WEB interface
in the future, it just has to, there is no getting around it.

Cheers