- If we are talking about ultimate commercial success, it would be
   sufficient to follow the road map of a top developer, like for example,
   Evernote
   - Evernote has fully functional native applications on the two major
      desktop OSs
      - Has somewhat less functional (but more UI optimized) native support
      on the various mobile OSs
      - Has a sufficiently functional web interface

   - Based on the above, MLO is not far behind, relatively speaking!
      - MLO's strength is in the nuanced interface for a major desktop OS
      - Even if/when a web version is available, we should not look to it
      for a full set of features, because the web technologies of today are too
      clumsy to replicate the winning UI features which we all love in MLO

   - Further OS expansion, that is, to ensure "a future", would be based on
   total market share/utilization vs development effort
   - I doubt that the various Linux implementations are on this map, nor
      should they be
      - MLO is not open source, just because you choose an open source OS
      does not mean that all your favorite apps will suddenly be supported
      - When you can run Microsoft Project on Raspberry Pi, then this line
      of concerns will be more relevant. Perhaps this should have been my first
      point instead of last