Personally,  I think Andrey covers an enormous amount of ground with his
small team which does include him as a full time member ( if I remember
correctly,  he posted a small numbers  of years ago to say that he was
jacking the day job and going full time on MLO).  In the last two (?) years
he has:

.        Built capable mobile versions of MLO for the main mainstream
platforms

.        Set up a cloud environment allowing multiple instances of MLO to
synch

.        Implemented an synch facility across these different platforms

Yes - further enhancements to the desktop version have stalled in that time
- but I am pleased to say that (as a member of the private beta group) that
there are some major enhancements in V4 - some of which Andrey has already
posted to the MLO blog about and others of which he has yet to mention.
Not everything that I would like to see but enough to keep me very happy and
to demonstrate that is committed to (and can deliver) a programme of major
(and robust) enhancements to MLO in a relatively short space of time.   I am
using the MLO V4 beta for my day to day work and it is very stable and there
are several features which have significantly improved my productivity.

Richard