From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
[mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Stroyan
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:32 PM
To: Groups, Email
Subject: Re: [MLO] Re: time we spent on tasks + daily/weekly/monthly/annual
reports.

That's a scary thing to do, in my world...to come to grips with how much I'm
not actually going to accomplish. I think that's why I always resist it!

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Richard Collings <r...@rcollings.co.uk>
wrote:

That's my I like the ideas in the Pomodoro technique (which I don't properly
apply) where you establish (on average) the number of Pomodoros (half hour
focussed sessions) that you can get done in a day (by monitoring what you do
get done) and estimate the number of Pomodoro's in each of your tasks;  and
then use these two bits of information to establish what you are likely to
get done in a day.

--
Lisa

  _____