*From:*mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com [mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Lisa Stroyan
*Sent:* Monday, December 17, 2012 12:32 PM
*To:* Groups, Email
*Subject:* Re: [MLO] Re: time we spent on tasks + daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports.

That's a scary thing to do, in my world...to come to grips with how much I'm not actually going to accomplish. I think that's why I always resist it!

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Richard Collings <r...@rcollings.co.uk <mailto:r...@rcollings.co.uk>> wrote:

That's my I like the ideas in the Pomodoro technique (which I don't properly apply) where you establish (on average) the number of Pomodoros (half hour focussed sessions) that you can get done in a day (by monitoring what you do get done) and estimate the number of Pomodoro's in each of your tasks; and then use these two bits of information to establish what you are likely to get done in a day.

--
Lisa

Lisa Stroyan, mailto: lstro...@gmail.com <mailto:lstro...@gmail.com>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To post to this group, send email to mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mailto:mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:mylifeorganized+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized?hl=en.

Cheers
Mark Levison
Agile Pain Relief Consulting <http://agilepainrelief.com/notesfromatooluser> | Writing <http://agilepainrelief.com/notesfromatooluser/> Proud Sponsor of Agile Tour Gatineau Ottawa <http://goagiletour.ca/> Nov 28, Toronto <http://www.torontoagilecommunity.org/display/PUBLIC/Home> 26 and Montreal <http://agilemontreal.ca/agile-tour-2012/> 24