I concur with Dwight on this.  In fact, I stopped using location context
for most errands because very few of my errands only have a single possible
location for getting it done, so relying on connect to activate a task was
causing me to miss efficient opportunities.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAO4H7PSwqYbawCzYokmjbKkPO77_8rVZo-P11_zgHTc96tCptg%40mail.gmail.com.