I believe this whole area will be subject to a lot of change in the near
future. It doesn't make sense for each program to have it's own variety of
location driven triggers. I reckon that a service will emerge with an API
which developers can connect to which provides common functionality across
programs. The location should drive activity not the task if the location
is important. FWIW I'm using Google Keep for location based tasks (usually
errands/shopping) - it's really easy to share with my wife as well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/df6eb0ed-66ae-422d-83c3-cda5e76dca33%40googlegroups.com.