Got it. Yes slightly clunky but it works :)
Many thanks Dwight.

BTW, I am am trying hard to follow the GTD methon but I am having a slight
'existential crisis' in how the heck to set things up on MLO. Is there
anywhere with a gallery of completely different ways of doing things,
hosted somewhere?

Priority is a good example. I mean given how many Projects it seems that
David Allen likes us to create... (I forget the exact quote but you set up
a Project for anything that takes more than a couple of minutes an which
involves more than 2 or 3 sittings is it?)... I think most GTD users end up
with something between say 60 and 120 live "Projects" at once... And it
quickly becomes overwhelming unless diced/sliced/ordered somehow.

I have found that if you're not careful with quite so many Projects, it's
extremely easy to find yourself NOT doing the most important stuff just in
order to tick off some nice tasks on list.

I know that in GTD we are supposed to keep doing both our 1-2 hours weekly
reviews plus our daily reviews (done many times per day??)... and I know
that filtering by Context does help a fair bit. But with quite so many Next
Actions (one per project) it's still extremely hard to manage such a large
number (and this is made worse by my being moderately dyslexic). Either way
with such a large number of Projects I am fully expecting my projects to
shift in their priority (i.e Urgency and/or Importance) a LOT.

But how best to manage these shifts in MLO. I was planning to do this at
the Project level using the Importance and Urgency slider fields supplied.
And I was intending to do so at the Project level because it seemed to me
that it was (mostly) the priority of the entire project that was shifting.
But now it seems that this is difficult, possibly impossible to set up and
manage easily in MLO.

So I am curious about how everyone else does priority round here.

I was talking off-line to an MLO expert user who if I understood him
correctly recommended just using the manual *sorting* through the Outline.
But that would rather screw up the way I was planning to use folders for my
GTD Areas of Focus... And fwiw, he also had a completely different way of
implementing Context using Flags rather than tags, which was interesting...

All v confusing. Has anyone ever pulled together like a gallery showing the
completely  different ways that people implement GTD on their MLO ?

Either way I would love to hear from any seasoned MLO expert user who has
actually tried implementing GTD (or v similar) on MLO using different
philosophies... and what the crunch issues are in practice.

Many thanx

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/64953532-db90-4933-bd64-066f9a80c33c%40googlegroups.com.